There are several Dutch language exams you may need to pass to work and/or live in the Netherlands and therefore Nedles offers Dutch exam training.

Some Dutch exams are required for the civic integration (inburgering), or for a permanent residence permit. The State examination NT2-2 is required to go to a Dutch university. The Basic Integration Exam Abroad is required for temporary residence and if you want to get registered as a medical professional you need to do the AKV test or the alternative language exams. For most exams the best preparation is a general language course to obtain the required level. For the Inburgeringsexam and the State examination we have short Dutch Exam trainings as well.

Overview of the different exams/ Dutch exam training:

Please check the individual exams to get more information about the exam or about our Dutch exam training.

Any questions about Dutch exams or Dutch exam training programmes? Do not hesitate to contact us!